11/03/2018

SPRING, WHERE ARE YOU?

My dearest spring is right around the corner and I feel very comfortable slowly losing the layers. I'm very looking forward to step out of my house and feel heat of the sun, not freeze.
This outfit is typical "me". Off shoulder top, comfy pants, sunglasses, black, baby pink = yeah that's right. And my bangs! Oh, I wanted bangs for so so long, two years I guess, but I never had a courage to do that. Some of you may be surprised but my natural hair is CURLY. Not wavy, curly! That’s because I was so worried about that. But now I can’t be happier, I finally look differently. And BTW I cut it by myself, cuz I don’t trust hairdressers haha..
top - Zara/ pants - Stradivarius/ bomber jacket - Zara/ shoes - Vans/ sunglasses - Mohito/ necklaces - Aldo/ bag - Zara/ bralette - Bershka



No comments:

Post a Comment