14/04/2018

SOMEONE CALL VOGUE


I’m just lying on my bed and thinking about my last week (or two weeks? three? :D) and I just realized how lazy I am. I promised myself that I’ll be posting articles or pics or whatever on my blog more often but obviously this is a total failure. And i’m sorry for that..
Last days I was literally just relaxing, spending time with my friends and enjoying wonderful weather. So I actually don’t have anything interesting to tell you - such a boring life isn’t it? haha. Only one new thing I can share with you is that I have three new tattoos (as you can see on pictures) and I feel very comfortable and satisfied with them..

This photoshoot and outfit was totally spontaneous. I was just walking through the city with my mum and saw these pretty door so..you know :D. They’re smaragd green so I just had to. I don’t know what’s wrong with me last weeks, I started to like colors. Mainly green, green everything. And orange, oh my god those who know me are so surprised when they see me wearing something colorful. And I won’t even talk about my current obsession to polka dot pattern xd 

Next I can tell you that this morning I went through “i have nothing to wear” mood. But every girl thinks this and it’s really kinda funny. Problem is that I’m totally different person now. I just don’t wear things which I bought last year anymore. And that’s why I’m selling these stuff. You can find them HERE. Almost everything is either new or worn few times..

So, that’s all i wanted to tell you for now. Maybe you can let me know in which topic you're interested in and I can write about it next time!

top - Brandy Melville/pants - Zara/shoes - Guess/bag - Vivienne Westwood

No comments:

Post a Comment