03/03/2018

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES



These are definitely my favorite shades right now!
1. Catrice - 16 cloud nine
2. Trend it up - 606
3. Trend it up - 601
4. Trend it up - 702
5. Trend it up - 701
6. Trend it up - 607


This book is my new love! I really like modern poetry - it’s very similar to milk&honey by Rupi Kaur

These products help cleanse and infuse deep brunette tones and they make color “richer”. Of course there are other products for every color or structure/type of hair. But I have to really recommend this shampoo and conditioner


So I don’t really know what to say about this cute VW bag. I don’t even know how..and suddenly I was carrying it out of the store haha. And I bought it in almost 50% sale!!


Last weeks I started to like green color, not every shade but especially smaragd green and olive green, so (of course) I had to buy these velvet olive “boots” from Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment