07/10/2017

AFTER SCHOOL




Finally! I wanted shorter hair for a very long time and i’m really happy that i made it. My hair were so damaged because i didn't cut them for very long time, i just wanted them to be long, but that wasn't good at all. I'm straightening them almost every day so you can imagine how bad it was.

Next i'm gonna tell you more about what i'm wearing on today's post. This is a typical school outfit, also pictures are taken right after school. For those who were asking which type of bag i'm wearing to school, this is the one! And since i love all these fluffy accessories and things, it can't be missed (even or sneakers ?!?! haha).

These sunglasses are my new loves! They're exactly the type i like the most - the cat eye glasses, they fit the best to my face and supplemented with triangle shaped Swarovski crystals and purple mirror glasses, they're the most beautiful i have ever worn. 

Necklace is gift from my mom and the only jewel i wear, and i wear it every day. 

Rest of the outfit is so so simple that it says for itself. As you probably already noticed, my outfits are most of the time very simple, comfortable and so on. I wanna show you that you do not have to wear only designer clothes or clothes with so many patterns on it to look good or interesting. And that's because "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" - Leonardo da Vinci. 









sweater - Pull&bear/pants - Zara/bag - H&M/ sunglasses - Fendi/sneakers - Zara/necklace - Moloko

No comments:

Post a Comment