02/11/2017


SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER







 These things are my real favourites in these two months. I will not show you clothes because it would probably be a lot (really) haha





White faux fur waist bag from Stradivarius. It's sooo soft and very comfortable to wear. I'm not wearing it on my waist :DD i'm wearing it like cross body bag i like it more that way

1. I thought i will have my things finally organised because i always forget a lot of things i have to do but i'm "so clever" that i forget even write it into this my planner - it's from Stradivarius
2. Swarovski pen 
3. Pink fluffy pen from Forever 21 (similar to the pen which Cher had in Clueless - it's my all time fav 90s movie)


So happy for this haha. My Budha decoration from Flying Tiger (i work there btw)

1. This is probably favourite book of us all. I was reading quotes from this book on the internet very often and i'm glad i finally bought a book!
2. This book was gift from my mum :)) i love KARL so much!

Set for face cleaning (high tolerance make-up remover, calming cleansing milk and calming lotion) from ESTHEDERM

1. Vanilla fragrance from ZARA
2. Amazing TED BAKER pink body scrub!!

1. Actually the best mascara i have ever had - from Benefit
2. Soft matte lip cream - shade 13 from NYX
3. Two shiny and creamy lipsticks - shades 621 and 612 from NYX
4. Chanel lip balm, it's very good and moisturizing

Last few weeks i'm like "obsessed" with earrings. I have a lot of them, but these are the newest loves in my collection
1. Fluffy babies from ZARA
2. Asymmetrical round earrings from I AM
3. Beauties from SIX
4. Pearl dream earrings from I AM

...aaand i almost forgot!!! 2 weeks ago there was a Fashion Live in Bratislava and i liked it very much! If you were there as well let me know how YOU liked it xoxo...

1 comment: