23/09/2017

SKINCARE & HAIRCARE 







1. Gesichtspeeling pad which is gentle and effective treatment for deep cleansing. It removes dead skin particles in a pleasant facial massage. I’m usually using it after i remove some bio-cellulose mask infused with serum
2. Garnier 3 in 1 miceral water which i’m using every evening for removing my make up and in the morning for cleaning
3. Nivea soft, revitalising moisturising cream for everyday use
4. Tea tree oil, i'm using it when some pimples appear on my face, it dries them and they disappear quickly




5. Grounded coffee scrub, my favourite way how to clean skin. I’m using it also on my whole body and it makes miracles
6. Loreal pure clay detox mask (black) it detoxify and illuminate your skin only in 10 minutes
7. Garnier pure 3 in 1, one of best ways to fight appearance of spots, blocked pores and shine


8. Gliss kur fiber therapy bonding shampoo with liquid keratin complex
9. Gliss kur fiber therapy bonding conditioner with liquid keratin complex
10. Gliss kur fiber therapy repair oil spray. I’m using this right after i dry my hair with towel
11. Kallos keratin mask with milk protein


12. Loreal professional dual stylers cream&gel duo for liss and plump-up
13. Ariana Grande sweet like candy hair mist (i have also sweet like candy fragrance and it’s one of my all time favourites)
14. Oriflame smoothening natural oil, since i'm straightening hair almost everyday i can't imagine how would my hair ends look without this oil

1 comment:

  1. Ten tea tree oil mám tiež.Zo začiatku mi pomáhal ale ptm mi prišlo,že ni nerobí :(. Tiež mám od Ari voňavku a voní úžasne ale príde mi,že moc nevydrží. Inak ten šampón vyskúúšam. (y)

    ReplyDelete