04/01/2018

ROTTNEST ISLAND


Rottnest island (known as Rotto) is an island off the coast of Western Australia. Unfortunately my two days on this island was definitely not enough to see everything. So many beautiful beaches, crystal clear water, clifts and rocks, white sand and cute Quokkas. 
First day was kinda sad because of big storm..but even in a bad weather I found something to do haha (photoshoot). No other people in background ruining my pictures = perfect.
And second day was finally hot and I spent whole day sunbathing.
This island and actually my whole trip to AU reminded me how much I love nature and how much I want to see every piece of world. Just look at the pics and think about how something can be so beautiful!










































No comments:

Post a Comment