15/01/2018

DECEMBER FAVOURITES



I love these shoes from Zara so much! They remind me ones from Manolo Blahnik haha


Baby pink glitter mesh top from the shop called Supré (in AU)


This simple lovely bracelet from Tiffany&Co is my big love and for me the most beautiful thing I brought home from AU.



1. Modelsprefer - eyebrow serum (dark)
2. Modelsprefer - Holo drops (face and body highlighter) 
3. Forever New - Silicon blender 
- from AU


This furry/fluffy crop top was as cheap as it is beautiful and comfortable (5$ ladies!!) - from the shop called Cheep (AU) - i think that you can find this shop even on instagram



1. Frank body creamy face scrub
2. Frank body lip scrub
- these two things are pure miracles and I use them really often (from AU - Mecca)



1. Black fluffy (clueless) pen with cat ears - Reserved
2. Marble notes - Forever 21
3. Pen with crystal - Typo (AU)


Stussy crop top from shop called General Pants (AU)



Amazing and very simple white-marble watches from shop called Lovisa (AU)


Very comfortable transparent slippers with crystals from Rubi (AU)



Balibody tanning set
1. Natural tanning/ body oil
2. Cacao tanning oil
3. Watermelon tanning oil
4. Moisturising lotion
I use products from balibody on every vacation and I have to recommend it! (ordered from official page)



Ariana Grande fragrance - Moonlight (AU)



Second hand (AU)


Puma ankle strap by Rihanna from the shop called Platypus (AU) - when sales are goals haha



These Sugarbearhair hair vitamins are very highly advertised on instagram and on all social media so I decided to try it. I have to say that my hair look more healthy, shiny and even little bit longer. But of course you have to use it for longer time to see proper results. And of course they’re yummy!!



Crystal choker and “pearl” necklace from Levisa (AU)


Victoria’s secret key chain but you can use it as you like, for example you can put it on handbag or even pants


Marble power bank - Forever new (AU)



Guess beige sneakers - Guess store (AU)

No comments:

Post a Comment