17/12/2017

AUSTRALIA #1


So after the week of relaxing on the beach and visiting many interesting places in Australia, in city Perth I’m finally here with the first post from this beautiful city. 
I will start talking about flight..from Slovakia to Dubai it was 6h and from Dubai to Perth it was 12h, that was a first time I experienced such a long flight and it was a lot better than I expected.

I’m here only a first week and I can say I love it here. We’re staying in city part called Wellard which is really nice and quiet. To the city center it’s about 20 minutes by car/ train (I mean subway, but they call it train).




On these three pictures is beach where we’re going most often..it’s called Cottesloe beach. And don’t worry, there are no snakes haha.






Here is the major port city in Western Australia - Fremantle.

In Fremantle are many restaurants by the sea, mostly with delicious and fresh fish and seafood. I had these prawns & chips. So yummy :))




This is the beach dedicated mostly for surfers/ people who are learning how to surf. It’s called Scarborough beach.


This lovely creature I saw in the Pinnaroo valley memorial park. It’s big and beautiful cemetery where the wild kangaroos live. Notice the baby <333



Perth city centre. There are many many places for shopping, relaxing. Also many restaurants and bars.

This is from the shop called City beach Australia. There are awesome various beach stuff, bikini, bags, clothes, surfing stuff, accessories and much more.. I loved it (and of course spent a lot money there haha).


This is London Court. It’s the short street with many small shops. It looks almost the same as the Diagon alley in Harry Potter. I’m really sad that I forgot to take a picture of the whole street :((


Shops that every girl likes haha (but our wallets don’t). They’re on the King Street in the city center.



City at night is beautiful…


St George's Cathedral with beautiful lighting and moving pictures on the building.




Dinner at the Duxton hotel - Firewater grill
1. Warm goat cheese & caramelised red onion tart, fruit chutney, petite cress salad
2. Fillet tenderloin (steak) served with carrot, broccoli, roasted chat potato and garlic cream
3. Chocolate ice cream & mango cheesecake with white chocolate and strawberries






Duxton hotel lobby…





…and my look for the dinner





No comments:

Post a Comment